Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Big Friendly Tree

This huge camphor tree lives at the corner of 18th and Capitol in Sacramento's midtown area. In front of Java City.  I like having coffee there and staring at the tree.

Another view of the giant camphor tree. I like up the tree shots.
 Большая дружная дерева

This large eucalyptus tree in in my neighborhood in Sacramento (Sacratomato) California

gofundme.com/f/critter-and-castle-fun

Very large oak tree in front of a Bentley automobile. 

Tree thinks it's being spooky.... don't think so. Needs maybe 1000 bats and a mask for that!


Here's a nice little tree found along the American River Parkway in Sacto, CA


Coolest place in town. Midway between Arden Oaks and Sierra Oaks. Just off Hurley. Call: 916-641-7696 Bring kids and dogs and your event planners!



Liquid Amber (Sweetgun) Tree

Cork Oak Tree Bark close up detail
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cork_Oak 

Media Matters for America (find out who is lying in the media


My Youtube channel: Art tours, Comedy, Spy Series, Secret weapons

Art Malibu 


Note: I'm going to start accepting writing assignments again. My specialty is humor but I also can write shit to get you off the hook if you need that. I helped one client who blew a deadline for a job and got her right back in there. Have also written several effective letters to judges. That was fun!


email  farrellhamann@sbcglobal.net
My Youtube Channel is:farrellhamann and I'm @farrellhamann on Twitter


Knight of the Imperial Order of the Opossum (IOOTO)


CEO CLUB of Northern California




Farrell Hamann
Fine Art


Guilt trip cat


A big juicy peeled orange


Crime and Criminals (and pruno!!!)


Large red mulberry tree. (strong wood, they make golf clubs with the wood)

A group of crows that hang out together is called a "Murder" of crows)
Winter Tree. Sweet Gun or Liquid Amber


Below: @farrellhamann Music by Old Ivory
From her new CD: "Click my @"


No comments:

Post a Comment